Picking presents for female friends who are fighting cancer or who have family they are supporting through this time is sometimes difficult. This Benedictine Blessing Bracelet for a Cure is perfect for the woman in your life who can use an uplifting gift as they find balance, serenity and hope in this inspirational piece. The Benedictine symbol has long represented God's unconditional love and is worn all over the world and is an especially sweet keepsake for someone who needs a bit of quiet courage. The bracelet is made from a durable, yet chic and polished, pink cord perfectly encompassed by ten tiny Benedictine charms and fastened with a "blessed" charm and a ribbon at the clasp to symbolize support for Breast Cancer Awareness.
Unique Gifts For Friends will donate 50% of the net proceeds to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and My Saint My Hero donates Net Proceeds to the City of Hope Cancer Treatment & Research Center.
- The Blessing Bracelets are Handwoven in Medjugorje, Bosnia and Herzegovina by local women who hand weave the bracelets with love and prayer
- Silver dipped Benedictine medals are made in Italy
- Silver dipped breast cancer awareness ribbon charm in addition to signature “blessed” tag
- This bracelet comes on cording with a sliding slipknot for an easy fit. 9.5” when fully opened
- Blessing for a Cure comes on an inspirational card